Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Nov/Dec Holiday Song books

For November I have stolen from my dear friends 3 great songs for Halloween - The 'Addams Family Theme', 'Purple People Eater' and that goulish love song... 'Spooky'. Look for 'HalloweenWiki-wooHoo'. Can you think of others for next year?

And December we'll sing a whole bunch of Christmas Holiday songs, ripped from the cold frozen hands of seven SUPA members.

Note: The Holiday Song book I posted was full of errors. I have posted a new book of 10 songs, called "Wiki-Supa 10 Christmas Songs". I will have copies at the next WikiWiki.

So get over to the download page and start decking your halls.

Special Request --
A special prize for anyone that knows a Thanksgiving Song or songs. I knew a young couple years ago came from a family of primary grade school teachers... they knew two songs... which of course I've forgotten. Any one have a turkey song they would like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment