Sunday, January 23, 2011

February Songs are early.

Yup! I was so thrilled to have the February songs ready.... then realized they have nothing to do with hearts or valentines... except they are about Doggies and Kitties. Ahhhhhh. OK, I did find the perfect love song to add to these two.

This month is a WikiWiki format re-do of a couple of fun songs the Canote brothers brought to SUPA a few months back.

'I Want To Be a Dog'
and the ever popular reversal --
'I Want To Be a Cat'

There's room to add sound effects too.

And for our Valentine love song.... the greatest love song ever.

'Unchained Melody' by the Righteous Brothers.

You'll find them on our downloads page here.

And again... because she was so great. Jenn has accepted the call to dance for us again, so practice 'E huli Mako' (it's in the 2010 book).... if you practice you should be able to look up from your page and watch her lovely hula.

Also... I have new and exciting news for the return of the West Seattle Jam. I'm thinking I want to bring it to the beach... ALKI beach, once our summer comes... so stay tuned. (what do you think of this idea?)

No comments:

Post a Comment